Company closed $35M Series C funding, achieved 2x YoY customer growth and analyzed over 5 billion sales and marketing data points
Sunnyvale, Calif. — February 7, 2019 — Clari today announced 2018 company growth, doubling its top-line performance over 2017. In the last twelve months, Clari closed a $35M funding round, and doubled both its customer portfolio and employee headcount. New additions include Chief Marketing Officer, Cornelius Willis; Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Knieriem; and Chief Financial Officer, Alyssa Filter.
Clari also saw acceleration in the number of enterprise customers adopting its platform. New additions to the company’s roster include Cvent, Clicksoftware, Conga, CloudBees, K2, Marketo, Pendo, Pindrop, Qualtrics, and UiPath.
“More B2B go-to-market teams are realizing the power of automation and AI — driving efficiency and accountability across the revenue funnel,” said Andy Byrne, CEO of Clari. “Clari customers have an unfair advantage in the daily hustle of selling and driving revenue, and the word is getting out.”
In a recent survey, Clari customers reported hard ROI directly attributed to their use of the Clari platform, with 71 percent of users seeing an increase in data quality, and 81 percent spending less time updating CRM.
"Clari’s tireless commitment to our success gave us new visibility into our business. Their support has been critical to our growth," said Thomas Hansen, Chief Operating Officer, Carbon Black. "With Clari, it’s no longer about what happened. It’s about what’s going to happen and what we can do to bend the curve towards our desired outcomes."
The company continued to innovate in 2018 with the introduction of Activity Intelligence. The solution provides real-time visibility into how reps are spending time, helping sales managers coach to achieve greater productivity and improve team performance. Clari also launched a strategic partnership with Marketo, providing greater transparency between sales and marketing by integrating marketing engagement data into the deal inspection process.
Additional 2018 milestones include:
- Processed and analyzed over $200 billion in total pipeline value.
- Analyzed over 50 billion sales and marketing data points to train Clari’s AI algorithms.
- Automatically identified and captured over 5 million contacts not in CRM.
- Over 300 million emails and 40 million meetings analyzed by the Clari platform.
- Renewed ISO 27001:2013 certification through 2022, underscoring Clari’s commitment to integrity, availability and confidentiality of its customers’ information.
- Recognized as a Top Workplace for 2018 for the fourth consecutive year.
- Received the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software ranking #1 in relationship index, results index and usability index for sales analytics.