Groove has just been named to Inc. magazine's Best Workplaces list for the third consecutive year. Why is this such a big deal? According to Inc., this year's Best Workplaces list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company culture. This isn't our only Inc. magazine three-peat. Groove has also been nominated to the Inc. 5000 list for three years in a row.
I'm really proud of the fact that as Groove has tripled in size over the past year, we've been able to maintain one of our biggest assets: our company culture.
Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove
Chris continues, "'Stay Groovy As We Grow' is a top company objective, and this award helps validate all of the work that we've put into fostering a supportive and rewarding work environment."
Groove joins 475 other honorees who were selected out of thousands of submissions based on the quality of employee responses to an independent survey conducted by Quantum Workplace. Submissions were evaluated across a wide variety of topics, including company culture, management effectiveness, perks, and fostering employee growth. Each organization's benefits were also audited to determine overall score and ranking. Groove scored 12% higher than similar-sized finalists for its employee benefits and 98.6% employees reported being engaged.
Employee survey responses
The following are some of the anonymous responses collected by the Inc. Best Workplaces administered employee survey:
- Groove is a great place to work—possibly the BEST place I have EVER worked. Groove has given me the supplies and knowledge to be able to perform my job well and the flexibility to make working enjoyable.
- Groove cares deeply about the work environment and culture that it creates. I find that senior leadership takes the time out of their day to listen to employee feedback in order to create a healthy work culture.
- Groove is an incredibly caring company. They provide the resources to set me up for success and they take the time to educate me on the position I am here to do if I ever need help.
Groove's recognition as one of the highest scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine's 2022 national list of Best Workplaces is the latest in a series of awards that Groove has won for its workplace and culture.
Last week, Groove ranked #3 in the San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work in the Bay Area list. Over the past year, Groove has also received the following workplace awards and accolades:
- 2022 Best Company Outlook Comparably Award
- 2021 Best Company Culture Comparably Award
- RepVue Top-Rated by Sales Professionals 2021
Inc. magazine published its sixth-annual list of Best Workplaces 2022 award winners today on its website and will also publish an extensive Best Workplaces feature article on May 17 for its May/June issue.
Groove is hiring
Groove has grown more than 222% in the past year alone, and we're just getting started. We are currently hiring across all departments. Check out our Careers page for a list of open positions.