Coronavirus has created a lot of change in the world; one of the biggest for revenue teams is budget cuts due to economic impact. This has made us reevaluate our deals on a sliding risk scale — deals we thought were on firm footing a month ago might not be now.
Creating this scale, and then building a dashboard in Clari so we can easily stay on top of where we have sales pipeline risk and where we need to spend extra time at a glance. I’m able to quickly identify things like:
- Which accounts engaged with us over the last week
- Where we have future meetings set
- Which deals are at risk of slipping
- And where I can find opportunity to backfill that deal
All without having to pick up the phone and distracting my reps for 2-3 hours at a time.
Take a look at how I do this with Clari here:
For more insights about how to evaluate pipeline risk and better understand the true health of your pipeline, read:
- Increase Sales Effectiveness with the 4 Point Deal Inspection
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask About Your Pipeline Right Now
- The Path to Revenue Confidence by Clari CEO Andy Byrne
Clari from Home is a new series where our revenue experts will be sharing their tips and tricks for getting the most out of Clari — and how you can do the same to be the most efficient, effective, and remarkable you can be.